Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 7


May 15, 2011 From 35,000 feet

Personal Reading: Radical by David Platt

"Every saved person this side of heaven owes the gospel to every lost person this side of hell. We owe Christ to the world-to the least person and to the greatest person, to the richest person and to the poorest person, to the best person and to the worst person. We are in debt to the nations." Radical, pg. 74


About three hours from JFK and all I can think about is planning another missions trip and who I'm going to take with me. Mom and Dad have got to do this. Radical is such a good book and it was very timely. It says that one week on a missions trip is 2% your time out of a year but effects the other 98% greatly. How can I jump in there this coming year? I'm excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment